Tilapia ceviche served on scoops tortillas with guacamole


I was dying to try this recipe (click here). My bestie kept reminding me how wonderful and low calorie ceviches are and she has been making them at home. So, this weekend, after thinking about it for a very long time – you should know, I’m no cook – I decided to surprise my boyfriend with the Tilapia ceviche.

It was very easy to make and after everything was ready I served the dish on small tortilla scoops that had guacamole inside and they tasted delicious.

Here is my version of the recipe:

- Two filet of tilapias
- 4 lemons
- 2 limes
- 1 big tomato
- ½ onion
- ½ red pepper
- Cilantro
- Salt and pepper

You can cut the fresh tilapia in tiny squares, squeeze the lemon and lime juices and let it cool in the fridge for a few hours. In a separate container, I cut the tomatoes, onions and peppers in tiny cubes and add the cilantro, salt and pepper and also put it in the fridge to chill. After a few hours mixed everything together and pit it on top of the guacamole, inside the tortilla scoops. It was delicious!






Tilapia ceviche served on scoops tortillas with guacamole Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment