Preparing for vacation – 21 days left

Today, my boyfriend took my old 13" Mac Book to the Denver Mac Repair store. The battery was totally gone and I could not turn the computer on, unless plugged to an outlet. So, we changed the battery to a brand new one and everything seems to work perfectly.

The reason I’m bringing my old Mac Book is:

1-     It’s a 13inch laptop, much easier to carry than the gigantic 17" widescreen I will leave at home.
2-     I like to assume that, if while in Brasil, somebody decides to steal my laptop, at least this is the old one.

So, now, I only need to back everything up and download loads of movies. I hate the long flight and I’ll be watching a lot of stuff.

I'm thinking I'm going to download the 5th season of Friday Night Lights!

Any recommendations?



Preparing for vacation – 21 days left Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment