I wanna throw up!

Hi guys...
Hufth... I'm very tired lately. My school bussiness just getting worse.
"Study... study... study..." That's the title. Imagining the National exams makes me feel like throwing up.
YAKS!!


I HATE THIS TIME...!!
It's annoying when you have to read books over the day. And what makes me sick is my brotha get a long holiday while i'm stuck in this moment. ARGH...!!
A lil longer to learn, then I will be as smart as an owl
Photobucket

LOL


Talking of owl, i have a good info...
My online magazine, "Aul-Owl Online Magazine" will be launching on the end of April! YAYY!!
Photobucket

Click here if you don't mind to see it :) 
Isn't it cool...??
hehe...

( Maaf deh, pake bahasa inggris nge-post nya. Walaupun 'siapa tahu' banyak salahnya sih. haha. No problem. Namanya juga belajar. Ya memang harus salah-salah dulu sebelum benar. Bahkan, bukankah kesalahan itu guru paling baik...? :)
<--------------------------- u,u --------------------------->

P.S.
Two of my neighbor, gimme awards. Hurray...!!

This fragrance and cute award is from Dhira. No matter the award looks girly. An award given by someone is an honorary for me, and my blog. seriously. Thanks so much Dhira!



And this delicious award is from Patricia, in celebrating her 100th followers.

Thank's so much Patt...! Congrats for ur 100th followers! :)

LUCKY...!
And I'm really shocked knowing this is my 55th and 56th awards :))
#Breathless
Hufth... hufth... hufth...
See-Yaa...!

I wanna throw up! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment