Preparing for vacation – 17 days left

I have a couple of outfits laid out for our trip but still have not decided on key pieces such as the dress I’ll wear to my cousin’s birthday bash and the swimwear I’ll be taking to Maceió. But, the travel outfit is ready!

The most important when facing an 18h trip is how comfortable you dress while travelling. I refuse to wear heels, jeans, anything uncomfortable and have to say that Uggs are my favorite travelling shoes.

But, when flying to Brasil, there is no reason to wear Uggs, Brasil is really, really hot always! So, this time, I’ll try to look a little bit more put together (believe me, this is very basic, by a super effort to stay away from the Uggs/lounge look):




1-     Cotton leggings by Zara – It’s very, very hard to find quality cotton pieces in the US. This legging by Zara is amazing! Great quality cotton and super comfortable pants.

2-     Black stockings by George – I always use stockings underneath my pants for most of the year, except for summer. Since it will be cold in the plane, layering is a good option! Once we arrive in hot, hot Brasil, I can take the stocking off.

3-      Long undershirt by H&M – One of the very few places that offer quality cotton. It’s my option in case it’s really hot in Brasil, I have a long top I can show off!

4-     Long Sleeves cotton t-shirt by H&M – I like the white and back and grey color blocking.

5-     Striped long sleeves sweater by Yessica – C&A – There is no C&A in the US, this is a swiss brand that I love and it’s very popular in Brasil!

6-     Long black sweater by Max Azria – This sweater will keep me warm during the flight, and I can wrap the long ends around my shoulder if I get really cold.

7-     Dolce Vita for Target boots – my favorite boots currently – and they are on a great discount!

8-     Michael Khors purse – I got this one at a sale in a TJ Maxx in Atlanta (I think…) and I love it! It’s not too big and can carry everything I need!

There will be a lot of layers and I still need to add a jacket to this ensemble, since it’s going to still be chilly in Denver and I’m sure I’ll be freezing during the flight! The benefit of it is that after we land in São Paulo, I can pack a big part of this outfit and feel comfortable the whole day!

Preparing for vacation – 17 days left Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment