This Week's Simple Woman's Daybook Entry

FOR TODAY, March 22, 2011


Outside my window...

The sun is just starting to come up and light the day. The sky is a beautiful shade of azure blue.

I am thinking...

That I am a VERY blessed woman, indeed!

I am thankful for...

The arrival of SPRING!!!!! I am also very thankful for every good BLESSING that God has given me in my life!

From the learning rooms...

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally (Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction) This little phrase is helping us to remember the order of operation for solving algebraic equations. Thank goodnes for mneumonics! Sometimes we need all the help we can get.

From the kitchen...

Fixing a BIG pot of Chili to take to my weekly women's Bible study.

I am wearing...

My favorite blue toile printed tee shirt and jeans. I have had this tee forever and it is still my very favorite. The pattern includes cornflowers and little hearts and butterflies, so pretty!

I am creating...

A home, a place for my family and friends to gather and create sweet memories.

I am going...

To a Civil War reenactment with a group of homeschool friends this coming Friday! I love going on homeschool field trips.

I am reading...

Lots of poetry this week and lots of blogs along with the books that I mentioned in last week's post (I am a s-l-o-w reader and mull the books over while I am reading them).

I am hoping...

To get my spring cleaning and "shoveling out" done soon! I have our local Union Mission charity coming to pick up the usable items in good condition on Thursday. I pray they will be a blessing to someone.

I am hearing...

The sweet birdsongs that come with this spring season! We have been seeing a good many Robins this week.

Around the house...

Spring Cleaning!!! Emptying closets and drawers, washing down walls and woodwork, cleaning windows, washing curtains!!! It hasn't been that long ago that I did some of these cleaning tasks, but somehow now that SPRING is here it just seems right to do them again!

One of my favorite things...

The first pink blooms on the Weeping Cherry trees around our little town. I am still waiting for the Redbud trees to burst forth in their beautious blooms!

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Cleaning, Bible study, school, field trip and anything else that might present an oportunity.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

I am having a bit of trouble posting pictures on blogger lately for some reason. Maybe next time.

I hope you have enjoyed my humble weekly Daybook post. I do enjoy taking time to set down and get my thoughts together like this every Tuesday. If you would like to participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook then visit sweet Peggy's blog to learn how to get started. Once again, my thanks to Peggy for hosting the Daybook.

Springtime HUGS and Stay Cozy,
Charlotte


This Week's Simple Woman's Daybook Entry Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment