Spring Shape Up Challenge Week 1 - Here We Go!

Source
After the success of last year's Fall Fitness Challenge, I thought I'd do a Spring Shape Up Challenge for all of you out there who were looking to get your butts back in gear in time for the warm weather!

Every Sunday there will be a new post of what to accomplish in the coming weeks, as well as delicious healthy recipes, inspiring quotes and pump-it-up playlists to help keep us all motivated! 

To help you get those songs and keep you motivated, I'm going to give one lucky reader a $10 gift certificate to iTunes! To enter the giveaway, click here!

Source
So, lace up those sneakers, dust off that old bike and dig those free weights out of the back of the closet. We're all going to work together to improve our health and fitness just in time for shorts season :)

Goals

This time around, I'm setting three attainable goals to complete in the next 10 weeks. Feel free to set your own too!

 1. Increase strength: Focus on more strength training, while still finding time to do the cardio I love (biking, swimming and running)

2. Increase Flexibility: Giving myself the time to properly stretch. Taking pilates and yoga classes.

3. Consistent Dedication: Try new classes to keep my motivation up! Keep track of progress right here on Small Home Big Start with weekly posts about the Spring Shape Up Challenge!

To get this challenge rolling, I thought the first playlist should be some current hits that I've been digging at the gym lately. I don't usually listen to music like this, but for some reason, when I get to the gym I need something that is loud, catchy and fun.

Week One Playlist: Let's Get Started!
1. Forget You - Cee Lo Green (Although I prefer the original version)
2. Higher - Taio Cruz f. Travie McCoy
3. Bulletproof - La Roux
4. Firework - Katy Perry
5. Dog Days Are Over - Florence and the Machine
6. Ghost - Fefe Dobson
7. Hello - Martin Solveig & Dragonette
8. Bang Bang - K'naan
9. Evacuate the Dancefloor - Cascada
10. Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolph ft Lil Wayne

Source

Join me on this challenge and lets get back in action together!

Spring Shape Up Challenge Week 1 - Here We Go! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment