J Crew goes to Italy

To start the week, I thought I should reflect a little about people that actually do what they love for a living. That passion for the profession, that makes it blurry to see what's life and what's work is just very inspiring. I grew up watching my mother completely in love with what she did for a living, making that profession her own entire life and unfortunately, I was not so lucky. So I like to watch people who are that lucky, who have found early on the things that make them move and just enjoy the love for their jobs. 

Often, I turn to J. Crew stories in the paper to find that kind of inspiration. The people involved with the brand are just not amazing fashion professionals, but they live and breath what they do. 

These videos about Jenna Lyons from J. Crew and her trip to Italy are a must for people who love high quality fashion. They are about love, family, quality, process, technique, technology, years of experience and a whole lifetime of love for their professions. 

Jenna visiting a shirt manufacturer in Italy. Image: J. Crew




You can check the videos out here:


J Crew goes to Italy Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment