Tiddly Inks Challenge #110

I actually played along with a challenge!
Tiddly Inks' current challenge is to "use a Wryn"... and the Wryns happen to be my favorite line of Christy's images!  So, without further ado:
I used the "Wryn New Nest" image... isn't it adorable?  I know, I know... where is the creepiness, Barb?  I told you I've been mojo-less lately, and this image was springy and upbeat, so I decided to forgo the macabre this time around :)


Patterned papers:  My Mind's Eye
Grass punch:  Martha Stewart
Die:  Square Nestabilities

Main Copic colors:
skin:  E11, 00, 000, R20 cheeks
hair:  YR23, Y26, 23, 21
pink:  R85, 83, 81
tree:  E57, 53, 51
Yes, I DID fussy-cut the image!
I also drew in the higher branch of the tree to give a little more height to the image.
And yes, pop dots are my friends :)
What do you think?

Tiddly Inks Challenge #110 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment