One Thing Leads to Another

Things have been pretty chaotic lately and when things get like that, I sometimes need to step back and take it easy for awhile. I usually like to find a fun project to take my mind off of things.

While rooting around in my closet I found an old terracotta pot that I had been meaning to paint for awhile. I dug out some shellac, laid down some newspaper and got to work sealing the pot.

Then I got distracted by a recipe that I saw in the paper as I was laying it down. Bacon, Chard & Fontina Quiche? That sounds awesome!

Which of course made me very hungry. I remembered a post the other day that Bree had made about crumpets and thankfully I had some frozen in the freezer.

I love seeing the jam melt into the holes in the toasted crumpet.

Yum! Yum! Yum!

Eventually I did get the pot painted, but it wasn't until I went on a million tangents. I'll be posting next week about what I made it into. (Psst....it involves bunnies!)

Now I'm counting down the hours until I can head home with this little guy and enjoy a nice and quiet weekend. Happy Friday!

And Happy April Fools Day too! Did anyone pull a prank on you today?

One Thing Leads to Another Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment