Friday Foolishness -- No Design, Nothing of Substance!

We woke up to a fresh dusting of snow on the
ground this morning, April the first.

Ol' Mother Nature's got a wicked sense of humor.
  This must be her idea of an April Fool's Day joke.
Dion is not amused.  It is cold out there.

 Howard is threatening to organize a class action suit against Nature.
That is not a happy face.
Pre-commute morning coffee should not be accompanied by drizzly snow in April.
Oh well.  I am being philosophical about it, mostly because I can't do anything about it,
and also because -- unlike Howard -- I don't have to go out unless I want to.
Plus -- unlike Dion -- I can do my necessary business inside the house, where it is warm.  I'm special.
 
Full Disclosure Time.
  On Wednesday, I told you that the picture (below) was me on the left,
and my daughter Alida and her betrothed on the right.

Yes, Howard and I have a mixed marriage.  Luckily, our daughters got the ears from his side
of the family, and only their love of cheese and their quivering whiskers from mine.

Okay.  I am lying.
That is not me on the left.  I am not Minnie Mouse.  I have never put on a Minnie Mouse costume.
And I'm taller than the Minnie in the picture.  As for other size differences, less said the better.

An early April Fool's joke . . . and you didn't have to shovel it off your driveway!

Partial Disclosure Time now.
 Peek-A-Boo!  My runamuck eyebrows and I wish you a lovely dry weekend. -- Cass

Just to get the whole family in today's post:  Daughter Anne, graduate student in costume design, in her millinery class,
modeling an octopus chapeau.  That is not the same thing as wearing an octopus' own chapeau, because most octopuses don't wear hats.  Except to church, and they don't like students to borrow those.  Too many students have cooties.

Friday Foolishness -- No Design, Nothing of Substance! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment