Brabus Roadster

Brabus Roadster
Brabus Roadster


Keen to immerse myself in the full ownership experience, I decided to go on the annual Smart London-to-Brighton rally. You know, slide the roof back, scoot down to the south coast, look at the sea, eat chips, come home. But the nice people at Smart had another idea. They were bringing over the one-off (but we made ten just to be sure) Brabus Roadster V6; did I want to lead the rally in it? Erm, okay.

Someone had warned me that the London-Brighton thing has become a huge event on the Smart calendar but nothing prepares you for the sight of Sandown Racecourse covered in a sea of Smarts and their owners. Now I know I was meant to lead the rally but I barely saw another Smart on the run to Brighton and for good reason; the Brabus V6 is rather fast. The extra muscle is gained by splicing two stock Roadster three-cylinder motors to create a 1.4-litre, twin blower V6. And even if this hand-made car is worth ?£330,000 and the man who built it is in the passenger seat, it'd be rude not to let rip.

Brabus Roadster Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment