Spring Thoughts and a Chicken Recipe

HAPPY SATURDAY, Blog friends!!!

This is a real quick post. I am tooling around on my FaceBook page and just having a lazy last-day-of-winter Saturday. This morning I looked out my window to be thrilled with the first really noticeable haze of soft green on the mountain-side across from my little house in the valley. Last night I heard the song of spring peepers for the first time this year! SPRING is indeed here at long-last!!! (Well, tomorrow is the official first day, but who is counting~lol!) I wanted to share a recipe for Honey Ginger Chicken Stir Fry that someone had posted over at FaceBook. It is from the Recipe Goldmine website! They have some pretty great recipes over there! I love anything with ginger! Here is the link:

honey ginger chicken stir-fry recipe

Hope you are having a BEAUTIFUL day!!! See you again on Monday!!!
(or over at FaceBook :-)

Stay Cozy,
Charlotte



Spring Thoughts and a Chicken Recipe Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment