Nothing good comes without work!


My latest obsession are purses, I want all the clutches and satchels in the world. There is not explanation, I rarely change purses and once I like one, that's the only I'll ever use. But, these bags from Asos are just amazing and the looks are breathtaking! Enjoy!



Pocket Front Bowler by Asos


I'm surprised, I really like some of the Mischa Barton styles, like this clutch


Love this vintage leather satchel by Asos. 


Love this Warehouse Satchel. 


Had to add a Black option - a leather satchel by Asos. 


This chocolate leather satchel seems to be perfect to go to school


And here is the winner: a River Island double buckle satchel - it needs to find its way into my closet. 


What's your favorite?

Nothing good comes without work! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment